8.12.2013

Floral, stripes and everything nice

florals stripes and everything nice
RED Valentino mini dress
net-a-porter.com


Striped vest
$22 - ringsandtings.com


Dolce Gabbana dolce gabbana
net-a-porter.com


Alice Olivia alice olivia
aliceandolivia.com


Aldo shoes
aldoshoes.com




I.. knoww... it's only stripes and floral.. but I liiike iiittt....

(Said that in the melody of the Rolling Stones song??? Anyone???? anyways.....)

This pattern combination hasn't gone out of style yet. I say if you haven't worn stripes and brights together yet, it's time to. It's all about being bold, electric and refusing to settle for less than eccentric. #AccidentalRhyming

I'm so glad 2012's pastels have been put to rest. I'm slowly getting over the fashion world's "mint" craze, and I'm ready to keep summer alive with contrasting patterns and colors through the fall.

Go stripes & florals cray-zay.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing selection! So great:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete