12.01.2013

So Over Oversized Watches

Thin Strap Watches

I almost bought myself a watch at Bloomingdales on black Friday. I was mentally battling between a Kors or Marc--but my wallet won. I ended up not buying a thin-strapped time piece (#selfcontrol)... so naturally I want one 10x more now.

In fact, this month it occurred to me just how much I am over oversized watches. Everyone and their turkey sandwich owns a gold or rose gold oversized Kors (I'm just bitter because I've always wanted one and if I owned one I would be ABSOLUTELY be repping that every single day so ignore me if you're reading this with an oversized Kors on your wrist).

However, I do think the shift from oversized to understated is the new way to wear baubles on your wrist. I also firmly believe arm parties aren't a real thing anymore and watches should just be left alone or paired with minimal other bracelets. Like this bracelet which I love! I'm really into gawdy, emerald jewelry lately--I bought earrings very similar to these the other day for no apparent reason other than they were affordable and I have a self-pamper problem.

Can you believe it's already December? 2013 has been one of the fastest years ever. An on unrelated note, I will now drown myself in a DVR Harry Potter marathon (thanks, ABC) byYyYyYYe.

No comments:

Post a Comment