6.16.2013

Tell your old man hi for me today

DAD



Fathers are awesome. Holidays that honor our parents make me feel like I just can't do enough for them. They've done so much for me. How could I ever EVER repay them or express how grateful I am for them?! A card with a special note goes without saying, and of course parents will always say they don't need anything, and that a card is plenty, but don't you just wish you could buy them something really bad ass?!

Since I'm not in a financial situation where I can buy my dad a week of camping in Utah, or my mom a trip to a Florida beach to pick seashells (which is what they would both really love), and I feel like it's a little off-putting to say, "Hi can you add about $50 in my bank account so I can buy you a gift? (And maybe an extra $50 for groceries...)" I came up with a "Happy Father's Day, Dad, Here's What I Would Buy You If I Could" guide.

So it's a "What to get your dad for dad's day" guide UPSIDE DOWN AND BACKWARDS.
FOR ALL DA POPS OUT DERE

No comments:

Post a Comment