11.24.2013

If I was chosen as a tribute for Hunger Games, as told by gifs.

I saw Hunger Games yesterday. It was amazing, obviously. But also reveals a painful truth: Katniss kills moving organisms with arrows, knows the difference between good foods and poisonous foods, and has other insane street skills, and I used Google maps on my iPhone to find the movie theatre where I watched the movie. Which made me realize... I would be a JOKE playing in the Hunger Games. 
Hence, an inspired blog.

I haven't read the books yet. BUT I did download the first one on my iPad today and read 9 chapters. Now, back to the purpose of the blog: 

Elizabeth Banks stands if front of everyone, dressed weird, and reaches into a bowl full of names.
Me, in the crowd.

Elizabeth Banks calls my name.

After someone tells me there won't be wifi in the fighting arena. 


Realizing my boyfriend is Liam Hemsworth, as he tells me Goodbye.

Putting on a dress Lenny Kravitz made for me and then catching on fire. 

Me while people at the Capitol fix my hair, give me new clothes, feed me and pamper me.

Seeing the other tributes.

Going into the fighting arena and violently retrieving the weapons.

Thirty seconds into the game.

Hiding from other people my age trying to kill me.

Frolicking along a really pretty forrest AKA fighting arena.

Instagramming a patch of pretty flowers.

Spotted: tracker jackers.

After getting stung by tracker jackers.

Haymitch sends me a gift.

Rue dies.

Going after the people who killed Rue.

Somehow winning the Hunger Games.

Shooting my arrow into the sky and the whole game ends.

Coming home and getting to enjoy froyo again and everyone loves me and I saved District 12.

me, wishing i was jennifer lawrence at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment