2.13.2014

Screw Boys, Pamper Yourself

I've about had it with all you single people. Stop moping! Tomorrow is not the end of the world just because no one will send you a flower arrangement to your home or office. Don't be bitter when your best friend tells you her plans with her boyfriend. Deal with it when everything is pink and red. SMILE. You will get through this. I. Promise. Here are some thingzzzzzzzz that might help.~*~*~*~*~*

1. Buy yourself a monogrammed pencil cup

Not mine exactly, but exactly what mine looks like.

I recently spent $20 on this exact item and I cannot tell you how this one minor detail brings order and structure to my work day. Or at least, holds pencils I don't use in a very *chic* way. 


2. Wear your cute robe

Me.

I know it's hard living every day and not being a Victoria's Secret model, but trading in the PINK sweatpants you only wear in the house for the silky mini-robe makes you feel all WaRm, FuZZzY, & GiRlLLyyY inside. It's probably the easiest thing you can do to feel cuter while moping about being single.


3. See a movie solo



"What are you doing for Valentine's Day, Augusta?"
"Going to see a movie by myself bye."

Okay, really though. I've had this conversation twice this week. I'm going to see a movie tomorrow night by myself and I'm not sad or sorry about it bye.


4. Strawberry Yoplait frozen yogurt and blueberries




Ok, I bought this the other day from Kroger because I'm a firm believer in impulse decisions, and I ate it with blueberries that night and it was SO good. But you have to stir the blueberries into the ice cream, don't just half-ass pour them on top. Be serious. This is frozen yogurt, not some game.


5. Wine, obviously


Obviously.


6. New bra & panty set


Oh, I love bra & panty shopping! Doesn't it just make your day better knowing your undergarments match??????????? I feel like I speak more articulately, stand up straighter, and think clearer knowing that ONE tiny thing went right in the day. Urban is an affordable yet cute place to relish this desire.


8. Black & White movie


Casa Blanca
Because, get serious, you most likely haven't seen enough.
{Images: http://www.polyvore.com/monogrammed_acrylic_pencil_cup/thing?id=99582437, http://www.doctormacro.com/Movie%20Summaries/C/Casablanca.htm, http://winedown.co.uk/yellow-tail-sauvignon-blanc-south-eastern-australia-case-of-12-bottles.htm, http://www.theshelbyreport.com/2012/10/03/yoplait-frozen-yogurt-now-in-stores/, http://www.stereogum.com/1648952/the-bird-and-the-bee-feat-matt-berninger-all-our-endless-love-stereogum-premiere/mp3s/}

No comments:

Post a Comment