7.19.2013

Weekend Warrior Cliche, etc

weekend warrior


Being young, single, spontaneous and alive and free in a big, strange city makes me get all riled up. I love Dallas. Every weekend I try to go somewhere I've never gone and do something I've never done. I'm in the process of compiling a Dallas bucket list with full intentions to put any and all kinds of normal and or abnormal adventures on it.

Things I've tried in Dallas this summer that I've never done before:

  • Psycho Gym. Holy shit they weren't kidding.
  • Swam in apartment pool at 3 AM.
  • Eat at Studio Movie Grill. I saw Man of Steel there. Loved the movie theatre, loved the movie. 
  • Frolic on a roof in downtown Dallas on a bright and happy Sunday.
  • There was a pool on the roof. #ThingsYouDon'tSeeInLubbockTX
  • Drink the famous Pearl Cup Latte. And yum. 
  • Taste the famous Yutaka sushi in uptown. Conichiwa, I'm yours forever, Yutaka.
  • Go to church twice a week. NOTHING BETTER THAN FINDING A SOLID CHURCH.
  • Help design a customized men's dress shirt. Rye 51 in uptown where the dapper dudes chillax apparently.

now go do something you've never done before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment