9.08.2013

Lazy Sunday Chic

lazy sunday

Picture this: Dallas. 2013. Another unbearably hot day. Netflix is on. A cat is laying on my legs, which are laying on the table while I'm laying on the couch. A mug of once-hot tea is wedged between my lap and arm of the chair.

It's Sunday. Not only that, but the Sunday after #NYFW, so it is my understanding that it's the perfect day to catch up on runway shows and the spring '14 collections.

I'm wishing I had those brown leather Vero Moda to join me! I can't think of a better alternative to the classic, yet arguably overly popular, casual denim shorts. As I'm sure you're aware, leather is coming alive in many shapes and silhouettes this fall. I love a piece that I can throw on in a rush out the door, and know it will always be trendy and comfortable.

A note on Melissa flats--if you know me at all you know I'm a die-hard for this brand of flats. I ordered two pairs online the other day and have been antsily (welp, just made that word up) awaiting their arrival to my doorstep.

The Drake tee is kind of silly, but since I'm more or less listening to his new song every day, I guess it's all too accurate to include it in my Lazy Sunday collage.

I've been crazy about Karen Walker sunglasses ever since I first found Blair Eadie's blog. Lately I've been looking for an alternative to my favorite tried and true wayfers--not that I've entirely ruled out the cat eyes. I will always support a woman's right to wear cat eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment