9.09.2013

Some words on Miley

We Can't Stop heheheh
Dope Bodysuit / High-waisted jean shorts / Senso silver shoes / Kate Spade jewelry / Chunky necklace / Juicy Couture tech accessory / C. Wonder green sunglasses / Giorgio Armani lipstick

Seems like I can't go two runs to the office Kuerig without hearing about another Miley Cyrus stint. I made the above collage a few weeks ago, and since her latest music video dropped today, I thought this would be an appropriate time to post it.

So, wrecking ball.
Somehow, some way, I'm not opposed to this video at all??? Why is that?? I supposed after the mutant-giant teddy bears, VMA twerking and constant sticking out of the tongue, it's almost like swinging naked on a wrecking ball is the most sane, normal thing she's done recently. It's a step in the right direction for our dear friend, Miley. Today, naked swinging, tomorrow, good decisions and community service.

sOoOo LaHh DaA DeEe DaA DeEe *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

______________
p.s.
I've been following #NYFW under the radar, but haven't blogged about it yet. So far--uber obsessed with creations by Christian Siriano and Zac Posen. Blog to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment