12.28.2013

To Tutu or Not to Tutu (that is the NYE question)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin New Years eve is just around the corner Christmas tree. Do you have plans? Do you know who you're kissing?? Have you picked resolutions??? Even if you can't answer any of those questions, there is probably nothing more important than knowing WHAT YOU WILL BE WEARING WHEN YOU RING IN THE NEW YEAR. Time to get it together and figure it out, sister.

Every style / half-way-fashion-related website is coming out with articles right now something to the effect of "The alternative to sequins for NYE" or "The NYE outfit no one else will have on" etc. Everyone wants a say in the all praised "Alternative NYE" outfit. And I am no exception.

Here are my picks for the traditional holiday-wear fabric and a New Years Eve outfit alternative.


SEQUINS VS. TUTU

If you choose to wear sequins....

...wear a sequin maxi skirt!!!!!!!! Anyone who half way knows me, knows I'm a die-hard sucker for maxi skirts. High waist maxi skirts hold a special place in my heart of hearts. So naturally my exception for sequins on New Years Eve lies within the realm of maxi's.

If you choose a New Years Eve alternative...

...wear a TUTU SKIRT!!!! My mom bought a tutu skirt from Anthropology last year, so I'm obligated to borrow and wear it. I've seen so many fAsHiOniStAs and bloggers pull this off effortlessly. Oh, how we all die to be one of them.

Not to be dramatic, but it's a life or death decision. Sequins or tutu. Lives are at stake. Only one can win.

No comments:

Post a Comment